Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Offer me suggestions, offer me alternatives

and I decline...

Goddam Youtube sucked up another evening of work.

1. Coolest REM song is It's the end of the world as we know it
2. No alarms and no surprises is a weird video (Karma Police looks like David Lynch directed it)
3. Noel's ok, Liam's not, and despite all their bullshit, Oasis recorded some great songs like Live Forever
4. Yeah, so I like Coldplay (paricularly in never never land with my chosen family)
5. Shihad are the Duane Monkley of rock.

And the Andrew Brough/Fits track, Down in Splendor, is on the Love My Way soundtrack - I was surprised!

2 comments:

Hadyn said...

Coolest REM video, however, is Imitation of Life.

backin15 said...

Agreed! I'd love to know how it was done - it can't surely have been a continuous shot?