Monday, November 17, 2008

Swam over

QueenBee has announced the demise of the Hive. Like others, I'm sorry it's gone. I enjoyed the insights on trade and related matters, presumably authored by the principal writer.

I'd previously criticised QueenBee, however, for a growing inconsistency evident in many of the posts. While claiming to be bipartisan, QueenBee was too often in the company of hacks like Hooton and Whaleoil to be credible. Moreover, QueenBee seemed deaf to her own admonitions of kiwiblogblog.

QueenBee claims the Hive was established in opposition to the Electoral Finance Act and signs off by saying:

In sum there has, we believe, been a fundamental shift in New Zealand politics. The Hive, we believe, played a roll in achieving this shift.

I wonder then, will QueenBee now reveal her identity or is her bold opposition to the Electoral Finance Act limited to anonymous criticisms?

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh come on, Paul. Tell! I promise not to spread it any further...

Anonymous said...

Ask Tim Groser in a few days.....

backin15 said...

Really? Ministers ought to be careful about the company they keep. I'm guessing then that you know the author's very much an establishment person. That being the case, I think they'll likely be embarrassed by some of the less moderate comments they made. I would.