Seven totally trivial facts, in no particular order.
- I did a Christian TV show when I was at school, Wavelength it was called. I was a regular. It made me real popular with the Novices and got me into all the best prayer-groups.
- I really regret not going to see The The in 1989 'cause I thought I had a chance with a girl I can no longer recall.
- In 1986, I was stoned for the first time ever on the very day that the nice people from the Government visited to audit my personal Census return - I'd mucked something up, I don't know that I was capable of unmucking it.
- I once gave a presentation to a visiting Botswanan delegation that focused largely on training in the seafood industry (I've not travelled much).
- Don McGlashan briefly taught me trumpet while I was at secondary school.
- David Lange beat my grandfather for the Labour nomination in the 1977 Mangere by-election (he never made the most of it but).
- The first gig I ever went to was the second-last Enz with a Bang gig at the Logan Campbell Centre in 1984.